martes, 28 de diciembre de 2021

We hacked your system

Hey,

Expect you actually will not really mind my english sentence structure,
since im from Germany. I contaminated your device with a virus and im in
possession of all your personal files out of your computer system.

It previously was mounted on a mature page and then you have chosen the
movie and it, my application quickly gain access to your system.

Next, your web-camera documented you playing with your stuff, in addition i
captured a video that you've looked at.

Soon after some time furthermore, it pulled out all of your social contact
information. If u wish me to erase your all that i possess - send me 1000
dollars in btc it's a crypto.

It is my btc wallet number : bc1qka2dy0kzht3fnhx37cw22agnd5ytw0y4edx2qt

At this moment you have 27hours. to produce a decision The moment i will
receive the deal i will get rid of this evidence and every little thing
completely. If not, please remember that the footage will be forwarded to
all of your friends.

Do Not Reply to This Email

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores

Archivo del blog